DLS vs FIFA: Before moving to the debate about which one is better. Let’s have a quick look at their basic introduction.
Dream League Soccer
Dream League Soccer is a free to play game app which offers you to experience the life of Professional soccer. You build your team with the strongest players and take them from lower ranks to European Leagues. The most interesting part in DLS you can create your team with your favorite players and take them across the globe.
FIFA is also known as Football Soccer is a series of football video games simulator developed and published by Electronic Arts. There are unlimited coins for you to manage your team in the manager’s mood. Here you can create male or female avatars to play and choose their wears either ripped jeans or proper gear.
DLS vs FIFA- Which is Better?
Both the games are the same to some extent as they both are football simulators games and let you be the legend of a Football game in reality, but both are different based on their characteristics.
- Transfer of Player
- The transfer process in DLS is very simple. You just have to click some buttons to buy.
- The buying process in FIFA is a more complicated
- You have more control on players while playing in DLS
- You feel less control in FIFA
- When it comes to graphics, it goes to FIFA. The graphics are more realistic and clear
- DLS also has awesome graphics but less than FIFA
- Earn money
- It is ridiculously difficult to earn coins in DLS
- Earning coins is much easier in FIFA
- Memory space
- The size of DLS is less than FIFA so you should download this if having a space issue
- Size of FIFA is approximately 1 GB which is quite heavy.